Yanessa

classic x3 [Classic] VIP System

5.png

VIP is a multi-level bonus system for a gaming account. The system has 7 levels, to achieve each level you need a certain number of points.

Points can be obtained by spending money in the game store and by killing mobs. There is a small chance to get one VIP point from each mob. The difference between your level and level of mob should not be more than 3 levels.

When you buy in a gaming shop 70% of the money are converted into VIP points.

Level

Amount of VIP points

Write-off of VIP points

Bonus

1

150

150

XP +3%, SP +10%, drop +15%

2

500

150

XP +7%, SP +15%, drop +25%, +6 messages to world chat

3

1000

350

XP +15%, SP +15%, drop +30%, chance of losing things after death -10%, +6 messages to world chat

4

1750

650

XP +25%, SP +25%, drop +35%, chance of losing things after death -15%, +10 messages to world chat

5

3500

1250

XP +30%, SP +30%, drop +40%, chance of losing things after death -20%, PVE damage +10%, +20 messages to world chat

6

10000

3500

XP +30%, SP +30%, drop +45%, chance of losing things after death -25%, PVE damage +15%, +30 messages to world chat

7

20000

7000

XP +30%, SP +40%, drop +55%, chance of losing things after death -30%, PVE damage +20%, +40 messages to world chat

Also, you will receive silver and gold VIP coins depending on the level while killing mobs. For these coins you can buy some items in the game store, assortment of the store will be published later. The withdrawal of VIP points takes place after 30 days of the last change in the VIP level.

Status and information about VIP is presented in the game after clicking on the VIP button.

Information about bonuses, points and other components of the vip system can be changed before the server starts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Iam curious about the price for the VIP system. How much € or $ will it actually cost to get that lvl 7 VIP?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 часов назад, riOrizOr сказал:

Iam curious about the price for the VIP system. How much € or $ will it actually cost to get that lvl 7 VIP?

As it was written: 'When you buy in a gaming shop 70% of the money are converted into VIP points'. And also you'll get that points by killing mobs.

100 rubles (spent in shop for all kinds of items) = 70 points.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to ask you guys, because there’s a bit of confusion about the meaning of ‘gaming account if say I have five accounts (WC, BD, SWS, EE, Destro) do I have to buy/earn a premium for all of them separately or; 

if they're (provided they can be) on one single master account, I have to get 20 000 points once, and I'll enjoy VIP level 7 on all chars (all on different accounts, that I can log at the same time).

 

 

Following up on that, if I am in a party of 9, I do have level 7 premium, others do not have any premium do I get all the bonuses if:

a) I am the only person killing / last hitting the monsters;

b) All people in the party are hitting the monsters.

 

Edited by mattz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 часа назад, mattz сказал:

I have to ask you guys, because there’s a bit of confusion about the meaning of ‘gaming account if say I have five accounts (WC, BD, SWS, EE, Destro) do I have to buy/earn a premium for all of them separately or...

Information about game accounts and PA you can get here. (It's about PA, not about VIP system).

You have general account called "master account" (all information about MA is here) and from 1 to 20 game accounts on it.

There is individual calculation of exp and other bonuses in party. And if you want to get points while killing mobs, you have to be near to player, who killed mob.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Yanessa said:

Information about game accounts and PA you can get here. (It's about PA, not about VIP system).

You have general account called "master account" (all information about MA is here) and from 1 to 20 game accounts on it.

There is individual calculation of exp and other bonuses in party. And if you want to get points while killing mobs, you have to be near to player, who killed mob.

ok, so can you answer my question regarding vip system? coz u didn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So i mean this system is little Pay to win XD
Players pay a lot o Rubles and get 5-6 lvl VIP player who farm mobs on 26 level have 0 point on VIP XD

funny system to boost donators :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So items to buy for vip coins will appear ~ 30 days after server start day?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

During the current day (from 24.07.18 13:00 to 25.07.18 13:00 +3 UTC) drop of VIP-Points increased by 50%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vip system don't work anymore?

Also vip coins cannot be spend anymore?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

VIP-system is still working. What problems do you have?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You changed VIP system and didn't inform us on forum? Now vip max is 4lvl.
Descriptions ingame about levels have some errors, for example "when you receive 800 vip point your character reaches vip lvl 2" -> now 2nd lvl needs 500 points right? Check text about levels in game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 часа назад, Pacynka сказал:

You changed VIP system and didn't inform us on forum? Now vip max is 4lvl.
Descriptions ingame about levels have some errors, for example "when you receive 800 vip point your character reaches vip lvl 2" -> now 2nd lvl needs 500 points right? Check text about levels in game.

There is an error - wrong description of the VIP-system, it would be fixed soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/5/2018 at 2:38 PM, Yanessa said:

There is an error - wrong description of the VIP-system, it would be fixed soon.

Posted October 5, 2018  its 2020 and the same thing still exist atleast in english client...

Edited by qqpp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 час назад, qqpp сказал:

Posted October 5, 2018  its 2020 and the same thing still exist atleast in english client...

This is problem of the new update, administration already knows it still remains and working on patch to fix it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now