Puppyrawr

Login Problem

Hello GameCoast Team and their Community , i am trying to log in to server to play but when Lineage loading black screen remain i see the mouse cursor and i hear the background music but nothing happned when i press to screen client stuck and pop up windows spawn and say that l2.bin has stoped worked.. after this i cant terminate the l2 client with ctrl+alt+del only with restart the pc.. i tried with exceptionon antivirus i tried with out antivirus i format my pc i download again the client from launcher and still cant login .. have no problem on other games or in other l2 servers , plz tell me what i have to do to able to login ..

Thanks in Advance , Nails !

Поделиться сообщением

Please, take a screenshot of the error.

Also update drivers to the video card. Delete the folder gamecoast (GameCoast Games -> lineage). Then update client (Additional - Recheck client).

Поделиться сообщением

You should check the system for errors, it has been completely fixed.

Search for more songs and set them as free phone ringtones, visit the free phone ringtones website hier.

Изменено пользователем MagnusBoniface

Поделиться сообщением

Damm even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now.  teatv apk  spice money

Изменено пользователем jaattvishal

Поделиться сообщением