Ahanna

random disconnects ?

I'm not sure if server is lagging or not, some ppl told me they totaly fine, but almost always when i try to pick drop i get frozen and then disconnected after ~30s. i would say it's my connection issues, but my others toons are just fine, non of them got disconnected, and this lag appears only while picking drop, while killing mobs i'm fine. Anyone else with this issue ?

Поделиться сообщением

3 часа назад, Ahanna сказал:

I'm not sure if server is lagging or not, some ppl told me they totaly fine, but almost always when i try to pick drop i get frozen and then disconnected after ~30s. i would say it's my connection issues, but my others toons are just fine, non of them got disconnected, and this lag appears only while picking drop, while killing mobs i'm fine. Anyone else with this issue ?

What proxy do you use?

Поделиться сообщением

3 часа назад, Ahanna сказал:

Do you have some errors displayed? Take a screenshot and add it to ticket in support.

Turn off Alt+P - the function of minimize detail

Поделиться сообщением

I used to play on main proxy and i didn't had any problems before. I tried EU proxy, it looked better, bet when i tried to pick up drop, i got frezzed and disconnected after ~30s. Now after dimensional raids i'm gonna test it again and see if it was something wrong from my side. And one more thing which was weird for me, when i did "Exit game" with other char i saw my main character online for ~2 minutes.

Поделиться сообщением

So i tried again today, with main proxy and EU proxy, and i'm still getting disconnected, just with EU proxy i can play a little bit longer. And yet i'm still getting disconnects only while picking drop.

No errors, it's just disconnect. also tried to play with lower details, but it shouldn't a problem, my pc can handle high graphics.

1 more thing i noticed, when i got this "freeze" before getting disconnected, i can see chat still going, mobs attacking me, i just can't do anything.

Изменено пользователем Ahanna

Поделиться сообщением

Hello,

I have same issues after few minutes always client shutdown without any error message. NEw windows 10 just installed fresh format on all drives no problem with Aion eu version.

Is there any chance to look in to issue please?

Поделиться сообщением