Авторизация  
Yanessa

Action: Invite Friends [AION]

be0cb38be0df38be2ea72a99f81e.png

Dear players, similar to Lineage II we start a contest confined to the opening of the Aion server. This action will benefit the entire game complex and give wonderful rewards to players. The goal of the competition is to invite as many players as possible, including your friends and acquaintances. In total, you can choose one of the three possible nominations.

Messengers

Tell me who your friend is, and I'll tell you who you are. There are always many people around us, who share our interests. Everyone has friends who are passionate about MMORPG. We suggest you to invite them to our significant opening.

Rewards and conditions:

• Create a conference in one of the popular messenger with your friends (Telegram, Skype, WhatsApp and so on) ;
  • The minimum number of participants in the conference is 70 persons;
  • You need to send a free-form message inviting to participate the opening of the Aion server in this conference with a link to https://gamecoast.org/;
  • Conference screenshots with several answers must be sent to [email protected], point the topic "Messengers" and your master account;
  • Reward: bonus to master account, equal to the number of users invited to the conference (no more than 150 bonuses);

Forums

In addition to your friends, there are many communities of interest. These are Facebook groups, thematic forums and other places that unite players around the world. We invite you to send invitations to these communities.

Цитата

Dear players! I invite you to join the most significant opening of this year! GameCoast opens a free 5.3 Aion server on the official platform – Kassiel x3. Full details are here: https://gamecoast.org/aion

31da91612c6f4597fe7557fbc92b.png

Rewards and conditions:

• At least 20 publications in different communities;
  • Screenshots of the browser with clearly visible address bar would be the proofs;
  • All screenshots should be sent by one letter to [email protected] with the theme "Communitys" and your master account;
  • Reward: 50 bonus points to your master account;

Your own idea

This option is ideal for those who feel themself as a genius of advertising and can tell us their ideas. For an effective and creative way of inviting players, promoting the game server, we are also ready to give out a wonderful prize.

Rewards and conditions:

• Reward at the discretion of the administration;
  • A detailed description of your idea sent to [email protected] with the theme "I'm a marketer".

Duration of the competition

Letters with your works are accepted up to March 25 00:00 (+3 UTC), prizes are given every few days.

Поделиться сообщением

Авторизация