Авторизация  
Yanessa

FAQ: Answers to your questions

Below is a short list of answers to basic questions about the Aion game on our project.

Ask your questions in this topic and we'll post replies to it in the first message.

Q: How long OBT will last?
A: We are planning to hold OBT fast enough to debug the operation of all systems and test shop. About 2 weeks.

Q: Is it possible to transfer my character (or clan) from another server to this server?
A: No.

Q:
  Your server is an exact copy of ru official? Why would I want to play here?
A: No. First, we offer an increased rate of almost everything. Secondly, our store is much cheaper, and thirdly, our shop is much more modest and will not be aimed 
just to take players' money. We want to create Aion for the players.

Поделиться сообщением

Installed game, but i don't have sound. What i need to do?

Изменено пользователем Question

Поделиться сообщением

您好   我是一位中国玩家    我希望可以和BNS   也就是剑灵这款游戏的 负责人 谈谈         我想做一笔生意双方共赢的那种       希望贵方 能给个机会来聊一聊

Поделиться сообщением

Hey! For the donation support through Enot, can we get Litecoin added instead of just Etherium? Bitcoin requires at least 2000 which is a massive amount, and the ETH transfer rates are so exorbitant it actually costs more to send it than what you are sending! Unfortunately for some countries the crypto options are the only options to donate. 

Current cost to send 300₽ of ETH as of this post : 501.33 ₽ fee

Изменено пользователем Lisbette
Typo

Поделиться сообщением

спасибо за установку красивого и замечательного звука на https://tonosparacelular.net/

Изменено пользователем angel562

Поделиться сообщением

Авторизация