Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Advocad

Divination by Tarot - From Player's Perspective

Hi guys, I've opened 1000 tarots live. If you were ever wondering if it's worth investing in Tarot, here is your answer. I have previously opened several batched of 500 without any spectacular result. sorry about the silent video, I can't find the patience to start rendering and editing. This is for information purposes only.

Regards,

Kinky

Edited by Advocad
1 person likes this

Well, everything looks fine, but.. if you wont use the venir talismans why didint just drop them on the floor instead of destroying ? it takes same ammount of time and atleast some one else would be happy aloso 

very high quality

4 часа назад, Advocad сказал:

Hi guys, I've opened 1000 tarots live. If you were ever wondering if it's worth investing in Tarot, here is your answer. I have previously opened several batched of 500 without any spectacular result. sorry about the silent video, I can't find the patience to start rendering and editing. This is for information purposes only.

Regards,

Kinky

You have a good drop with Tarot cards. Two-handed Axe Tauti, pvp\pve stones, talismans, pve weapon. Lucky you

P.S Kinky, make video in good quality

Edited by МОНТАНА

12 hours ago, МОНТАНА said:

You have a good drop with Tarot cards. Two-handed Axe Tauti, pvp\pve stones, talismans, pve weapon. Lucky you

P.S Kinky, make video in good quality

Hi buddy, to be honest, I don't really know how to do it. I've just recorded it in game and it turned out to be 13GB so I have used an .avi encoder to reduce the size. I'm sure there is loads of software out there and a lot of players use it to "fraps" but since i'm not a regular frapser, I can't really be bothered to go into more detail with it. As I have said, this video is for information purposes only so that people could decide if it's worth buying tarots or not. In my opinion it's worth it even more now since the updated drop list. I have also got 2 full PVP weapons and 1 PVE weapon, about 20 dark/light assassin appearances, 7 Insanity talismans, 2 Longing, hundreds of enchants, Gem R, over 1000 EOD and a lot more. I think I have gained over 100b worth of items from it and it's definitely better than it used to be.

@Furya : You are so right. I'm really ashamed of my ignorance. I was so frustrated about inventory space that I didn't think I could help someone else by dropping them. Very good shout and thank you for pointing it out.

@Bro : Sarcasm is a sign of intelligence and I will give you that. However small it might be it doesn't really matter because reading through your posts makes my heart grow knowing that there are people like you out there. Although i cannot see value in your post, I am a tolerant guy and me replying to you here is just my way of patting you on the back saying: "atta boy"

Edited by Advocad

12 часа назад, Advocad сказал:

Hi buddy, to be honest, I don't really know how to do it. I've just recorded it in game and it turned out to be 13GB so I have used an .avi encoder to reduce the size. I'm sure there is loads of software out there and a lot of players use it to "fraps" but since i'm not a regular frapser, I can't really be bothered to go into more detail with it. 

For video recording we used the software to capture video "bandicam", took a video of about 1GB and 25 minutes of time . The program is very simple for the average user. Video processing and rendering "Premiere Pro".

There are shadowplay on every nvidia card in 2016 hope u know

@Advocad love u 2