Anarchy

Paper Healer vol.1

Some pvps from parnassus / aden and giran sieges.

No fancy editing, just some fraps. 

POV :  Aeore Cardinal lv. 102

• Like 3

15 fps pevepe

ps why not frapsed when hero 1s u?:p

Edited by Bro

I dont have NASA pc, still working acceptable.9_9

I just did some fraps when I remembered it, dunno what you want with Hero. And ofc he 1s me ( with all skills on, you compare full pvp setup with full epics and etc vs a normal robe set +6, with no epics and no over enchanted skills ) , like the title says,  I am paper compared to what equip Hero has or other healers from the server, tbh.

It's something I did for fun.

^_^

Edited by Anarchy

wow overdonated ppl talking how can they own in 1s rly...

Сейчас бы 2-х дестров с окнами слить, которые собирались на байлора и снять мувик :D

5 часов назад, qqpp сказал:

wow overdonated ppl talking how can they own in 1s rly...

wow u rly think hero had donate and boost :o

Hero i dont know why you pst here you already check out dude your time was on begining of server becouse pple was naked but now you are 0 mby 1 v 1 you do something in oly but in open area after steal mind skill you are 2 shots :) .

So BB anf gl in Check Out :) and GL in  next server with farm and check out earalier R1ch B1ch (True Farmer )

Hi guys, thanks for posting. I'm happy to see people getting involved on the forums because I did feel a lack of activity server wise. Anarchy is not very boosted, and she does a great job considering her gear and computer. I'm eager to see more fraps from our enemies and I love seeing Hero and his CP on the battle field. There is nothing I enjoy more than friendly competition and good players with positive attitude. See you on the battlefield guys

Regards,

Kinky

i would suggest using sustain on target once before spamming those panic heals, helps a lot.
and your archers needs to learn to stick in the range of heal, now most of the deaths are because of their poor positioning.

1 час назад, Sonel сказал:

Hero i dont know why you pst here you already check out dude your time was on begining of server becouse pple was naked but now you are 0 mby 1 v 1 you do something in oly but in open area after steal mind skill you are 2 shots :) .

So BB anf gl in Check Out :) and GL in  next server with farm and check out earalier R1ch B1ch (True Farmer )

i was outplaying whole your party thousand times in a row and you on oly last day. dnt talk with me looser kkty

16 minutes ago, iVesper said:

i would suggest using sustain on target once before spamming those panic heals, helps a lot.
and your archers needs to learn to stick in the range of heal, now most of the deaths are because of their poor positioning.

I know about sustain, the problem is they always complain about overbuff ( if u can even imagine that ) ¬¬

Hero at least you are a forum worrior gl !! w8 ingame to see what you can do if you can outplay whaterver you dream :) !!! 

36 minutes ago, Anarchy said:

I know about sustain, the problem is they always complain about overbuff ( if u can even imagine that ) ¬¬

iss elemental resist and heal elemental resist can be removed if they are overbuffed. and as far as i know, your archers spent some $ on equip, so 8 runes stones for buff slot book shouldn't be a problem either :D

6 часов назад, Sonel сказал:

Hero at least you are a forum worrior gl !! w8 ingame to see what you can do if you can outplay whaterver you dream :) !!! 

you're already outplayed

You are history no one knows who is hero :) a first month farmer thats all :) second month sell all gg well play :D:D:D

2 часа назад, Sonel сказал:

You are history no one knows who is hero :) a first month farmer thats all :) second month sell all gg well play :D:D:D

hm.. every party on this server were avoding gvg with my party since 28th of august till 15th of october. Besides im tk, evis hero 1st month and sws, evis 2nd month.  What about you? :z

and who told you "i sell all gg wp"?

bjRNyfVMmpw.jpg

Edited by Bro

Dude any time  you fell gvg call me  about heroes i got 2 archers me and Ivan in my cp next month we will see !!!   i dont even care about heroes i only love pvp see you next sieges lets see how  stronk you are :):) Rise clan power :D

Knock Knock Aden :D:D

В 31.10.2016 в 12:19, Anarchy сказал:

lv. 102

Realy? So worthless.

44 минуты назад, Sonel сказал:

Dude any time  you fell gvg call me  about heroes i got 2 archers me and Ivan in my cp next month we will see !!!   i dont even care about heroes i only love pvp see you next sieges lets see how  stronk you are :):) Rise clan power :D

Knock Knock Aden :D:D

now im playing around olympiad only, and on olympiad ur personal skill is around zero, same story about your members like kinky besides oly i was removing ur pt as soon as celestials gone.

cool story what u r rdy for pvp when all strong parties  which gear u've bought already leaved

I know you play only becouse no friends to play with dude :) my cp we know betwin us from years :) and about gear who care if all farmers leaved after tons of expoits and rr server with boss up and many other  thing where you get the imba gear , now when another pple get items omg  strong pts are gone hehehe, your cp sunbird cp was all clan ?? of course you ware strong on beginig when you play no life, we are afternoon pt 3-5 h play a day so of course you gear up fast ...... whatever gl bro cya you around ^^

5 минут назад, Sonel сказал:

I know you play only becouse no friends to play with dude :) my cp we know betwin us from years :) and about gear who care if all farmers leaved after tons of expoits and rr server with boss up and many other  thing where you get the imba gear , now when another pple get items omg  strong pts are gone hehehe, your cp sunbird cp was all clan ?? of course you ware strong on beginig when you play no life, we are afternoon pt 3-5 h play a day so of course you gear up fast ...... whatever gl bro cya you around ^^

There are only 2 weeks after my cp leaved thats not begining for sure, dude :/  and you overestimate statement with boss up after rr (dunno about which exploits u r talking)

btw no way of this dialogue. see u 

2 hours ago, Eclipse said:

Realy? So worthless.

hmm ? o.O

19 часов назад, Sonel сказал:

i remember, who is hero :D dnt tell this anymore :D

about movie - not bad, but low fps ...