Авторизация  
Zephyr

Betа Test Launch

forums.png

Today we launch open beta where you can try out everything we've been preparing for you and leave the feedback for us to consider. We will continue to change and improve your experience from the game and game shop throughout beta test. All shop items are subject to changes.

Fully localized English client and ingame dialogs will be available from the beginning and are available now during beta test.

For your comfort we've set up the game so the 1st character on your account will automatically receive level 100 and 5 Bil adena required for all the purchases. Cats NPC Test Server Helpers are available to assist you with class changes and items. All accounts are as well entitled to Premium account for you to test out all the features.

Beta test will start today, August 5th at 16:00 GMT and will be available up until 2 days before official start. All characters and game data will be removed after beta test.

You can get game client on downloads page

• Лайк 1

Поделиться сообщением

Open beta server will be x7 ?

Поделиться сообщением

All settings will be as of launch, i.e. x7, premium etc.

Поделиться сообщением

its only with me the launcher keep checking file hashes? it finish, download 3mb then start check file hashes, i want to play :(

Поделиться сообщением

14 минуты назад, Bloody сказал:

its only with me the launcher keep checking file hashes? it finish, download 3mb then start check file hashes, i want to play :(

Was a small update for english patch.

Поделиться сообщением

my problem is - i press play after downloading whole game, then press my game account, launcher fade out for 5sec, but it doesn't start L2 at all

i can keep pressing Play it will fade out each time, but L2.bin is never started

debug.log shows only info about starting game my account and that's it - none errors.

tried to make full check / restart launcher / disable AV, and none worked, suggestions?

Поделиться сообщением

2 hours ago, Greg said:

my problem is - i press play after downloading whole game, then press my game account, launcher fade out for 5sec, but it doesn't start L2 at all

i can keep pressing Play it will fade out each time, but L2.bin is never started

debug.log shows only info about starting game my account and that's it - none errors.

tried to make full check / restart launcher / disable AV, and none worked, suggestions?

Run Launcher as administrator. Worked for me

Поделиться сообщением

3 часа назад, Greg сказал:

Try to reinstall launcher from website(download it again) and run launcher as administrator.

Поделиться сообщением

after few more tries it worked :P

Поделиться сообщением

Авторизация