Sign in to follow this  
sun13

Aion 4.6? Am I dreaming?

Hi

So just by chance (or by a will of my faith) I stumbled across YouTube comment about Euroaion saying that this is legit Aion 4.6 with all the retail functions.

So I came here to figure out, is this all real? Snad how does it function? I see there is no P2W which is awesome. There is shop with nice starting items. If everything turns out to be as good as described, I will definitely donate to keep the project going.

But how is the player base? Are people active? Are they doing instances etc? How are manastone drop rates/enchantment rates?

Would be nice to hear from people hows everything going. Sadly the launcher only goes up to 1MB/s for download, so it will take 12 hours Q_Q. But I will have enough time to hear the feedback.

Thank you.

Hello, as i can see its 4.8 update now on the Aion Server. Im not playing here Aion (playing Lineage2) but i can say u for sure that are here retail (official) files.

В 17.02.2021 в 15:20, sun13 сказал:

Hi

So just by chance (or by a will of my faith) I stumbled across YouTube comment about Euroaion saying that this is legit Aion 4.6 with all the retail functions.

So I came here to figure out, is this all real? Snad how does it function? I see there is no P2W which is awesome. There is shop with nice starting items. If everything turns out to be as good as described, I will definitely donate to keep the project going.

But how is the player base? Are people active? Are they doing instances etc? How are manastone drop rates/enchantment rates?

Would be nice to hear from people hows everything going. Sadly the launcher only goes up to 1MB/s for download, so it will take 12 hours Q_Q. But I will have enough time to hear the feedback.

Thank you.

Forum is bad moderated, I made some topic, but i dont feel like admins read it. Literally forum is dead.

Its move alive on discord. Server grows up now, 1 month ago it was in 2 times less ppl than now. But still bad moderation and advertsing doesnt make it high populated as Destiny or EA. But I personally find this update 4.8 with 5.* features way better than 4.0-4.6 updates. At least admins here have power to change in-game things. On EA and Destiny they always have 1 answer: we arent going to change anything, it is pure retail build that made by developers.