止战之殇

Please revise the rules of the cooperative arena! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Please! ! ! ! ! !

Please revise the rules of the cooperative arena. I have encountered many methods that one person goes in to see the situation, and then the other two people give up and get GP illegally. The worst thing is that after the three of us go in and the opponent gives up, we actually lose. I hope that the cooperative arena will also be changed into a single-player arena, and there is no need to wait for time to enter directly. Otherwise, all of them are illegal players.

This kind of player who illegally obtains GP is really hateful!

Поделиться сообщением

5 минут назад, 止战之殇 сказал:

Please revise the rules of the cooperative arena. I have encountered many methods that one person goes in to see the situation, and then the other two people give up and get GP illegally. The worst thing is that after the three of us go in and the opponent gives up, we actually lose. I hope that the cooperative arena will also be changed into a single-player arena, and there is no need to wait for time to enter directly. Otherwise, all of them are illegal players.

We will try to change this.

Поделиться сообщением

1 minute ago, Akame said:

我们会努力改变这种情况。

As soon as possible, please, this situation is really disgusting

Поделиться сообщением