I'm pretty sure this is not a spam >.<

• Лайк 1

Поделиться сообщением

take care with coronavirus xD

Изменено пользователем kevinfr

Поделиться сообщением

1 час назад, Uouooo сказал:

这里是管理员给我们中国玩家处理事情的地方 如果有任何问题 中国玩家可以积极参与

Hello, I'm sorry, but translator can't translate it to something understandable, would be good if you can speak in English.

Поделиться сообщением

This is where the administrator handles things for us Chinese players. If there are any problems, Chinese players can actively participate

Поделиться сообщением

11 минуту назад, Uouooo сказал:

This is where the administrator handles things for us Chinese players. If there are any problems, Chinese players can actively participate

Yes, you can ask questions that are of interest to you.

Поделиться сообщением

Hello, I want to know the details of the server. Now there are a lot of Chinese players waiting, but the news is not clear. Can you explain the basic information? 

I was a former anchor of aionlegend, now it's over, I hope to find a stable server, there are many people who love aion

Изменено пользователем xiaoxiaoxinqning
More details

Поделиться сообщением

Chinese players actually want to be able to play the original version 4.8.If this server could quickly open and upgrade to 4.8,many Chinese players could come.I had do some research on your project team and find your scruple is that fear of losing players quickly.So you can take some actions to aviod this such as more interesting game activities or more AtlasLoot.You should remember that Balance is what keeps a server going for so long.So above all, you maybe need to keep the players who are spending money and the players who are not spending money.Let them all play on this server, and it will last a decade or more.There is a saying in China called cutting leek server.Its means always open a short time to close, then delete data and another way to open the server.All players hate this kind of server.Hope gamecost will not do like this. Finally we Chinese players are still looking forward to this server, but we are more looking forward to version 4.8.It would be best if you could start the server from version 4.8.However, if you started the server from version 4.6, we would also wait for the upgrade to version 4.8.

Поделиться сообщением

Is the server open on March 20?

Поделиться сообщением

59 минут назад, Eudoraflower сказал:

Is the server open on March 20?

No, we are currently preparing a test server.

Поделиться сообщением

В 12.03.2020 в 07:57, alexwooster сказал:

Chinese players actually want to be able to play the original version 4.8.If this server could quickly open and upgrade to 4.8,many Chinese players could come.I had do some research on your project team and find your scruple is that fear of losing players quickly.So you can take some actions to aviod this such as more interesting game activities or more AtlasLoot.You should remember that Balance is what keeps a server going for so long.So above all, you maybe need to keep the players who are spending money and the players who are not spending money.Let them all play on this server, and it will last a decade or more.There is a saying in China called cutting leek server.Its means always open a short time to close, then delete data and another way to open the server.All players hate this kind of server.Hope gamecost will not do like this. Finally we Chinese players are still looking forward to this server, but we are more looking forward to version 4.8.It would be best if you could start the server from version 4.8.However, if you started the server from version 4.6, we would also wait for the upgrade to version 4.8.

Go this post, and send your voice to second (2) edition (immediately 4.6 full content) all of yours players.

Изменено пользователем brilliant_ed

Поделиться сообщением

亲爱的玩家朋友们,目前我们正在准备测试服务器。我们会很快推出的,请耐心等待。我们会第一时间公布消息.谢谢大家的支持。我爱大家

Поделиться сообщением

Dear GM,

I used to invite a lot of friends who played on private servers in China to AionLegend. But they rejected me because they didn't want to upgrade. In China's private servers, managers will give each player experience potion, which can make each player immediately full level. So I suggest that you can sell experience potions, which can make some players who don't want to practice full level faster.

Поделиться сообщением

В 23.03.2020 в 03:27, Nikeou сказал:

Dear GM,

I used to invite a lot of friends who played on private servers in China to AionLegend. But they rejected me because they didn't want to upgrade. In China's private servers, managers will give each player experience potion, which can make each player immediately full level. So I suggest that you can sell experience potions, which can make some players who don't want to practice full level faster.

不可能出经验药水的,兄弟,这个服 周1-5 1倍,周6-7 双倍, 开VIP = 周1-5 2倍,周6-7 3倍。 很合理的。淡定。65级最多2天

В 12.03.2020 в 03:40, xiaoxiaoxinqning сказал:

Hello, I want to know the details of the server. Now there are a lot of Chinese players waiting, but the news is not clear. Can you explain the basic information? 

I was a former anchor of aionlegend, now it's over, I hope to find a stable server, there are many people who love aion

明天开测试服了。兄弟。别急

Поделиться сообщением

我有一个很大的疑问,我听我的朋友说,你们你们的客户端都是真的,其他的AION都是模拟器的客户端,自从AIONLEGEND关了了之后,我把那个的ION ION次一次,, Aiondestiny3.5,myaion4.6,euroaion4.6,但是为什么,在你们测试服发现的bug,和myaion,euroaion上的bug完全一样?现在我游戏等级61级治愈星

我先说说我发现的几个bug:

1.高处摔落有几率会直接把你送到地面上,并且都是满血

2.制作的宏重新登录后是无法使用的

3.切换武器有延迟,

4治愈星的加血技能有时候加在队友身上会丢失,比如治愈之闪光,明明选着队友使用,但是队友的生命值不会恢复

目前我能接触到的就是这些,这和我之前在myaion,euroaion上发现的bug完全都是一样的

Поделиться сообщением

7 минут назад, JakeLove сказал:

我有一个很大的疑问,我听我的朋友说,你们你们的客户端都是真的,其他的AION都是模拟器的客户端,自从AIONLEGEND关了了之后,我把那个的ION ION次一次,, Aiondestiny3.5,myaion4.6,euroaion4.6,但是为什么,在你们测试服发现的bug,和myaion,euroaion上的bug完全一样?现在我游戏等级61级治愈星

我先说说我发现的几个bug:

2.制作的宏重新登录后是无法使用的

3.切换武器有延迟,

I understand you, we will see what we can do with some points.

• Ха-Ха 1

Поделиться сообщением

13 минут назад, JakeLove сказал:

我先说说我发现的几个bug:

2.制作的宏重新登录后是无法使用的

3.切换武器有延迟,

第一点。 高处是多少米? 大概说一下。超过80米以上掉下来都会死的。兄弟。

第二 宏的问题已经在修改了

第三。武器切换感觉没问题啊,我自己都在玩

第四点 奶妈加血技能有时候无效。我会去测试一下

Поделиться сообщением

1 минуту назад, 潇洒哥 сказал: