Yanessa

Maintenance Fenrir x10 [00:00 +3 UTC 28.11.2019]

Restart_ENG.png

Dear friends, we are continuing to work on improving the server, correcting the shortcomings you told as about. This night, on 28.11.2019 at 00:00 Moscow time (+3 UTC) will be the maintenance of the game server Fenrir х10. It will take about 30 minutes. Due to a technical malfunction, the Olympiad did not take place on the server, the missed day was postponed on Thursday, November 28, the default time. We apologize for the inconvenience, and wish all players a great game.

Поделиться сообщением

I have been trying to log on server for the past 2 hours , I get disconnect everything , I even reinstall the game , and still no effect ... is there a DDOS on server ? or there is a problem ?

Поделиться сообщением

Crafting Talisman - Abundance lv.4 (High-grade) still don't work ...

Поделиться сообщением

@Mark Twain @Supervisor@Yanessa I can not connect after restart, login when connecting disconnects me .. help here, I do not want to wait 3-4 days to respond to a ticket to play >:( TICKET N #118377

Поделиться сообщением

В 28.11.2019 в 01:31, kevinfr сказал:

@Mark Twain @Supervisor@Yanessa I can not connect after restart, login when connecting disconnects me .. help here, I do not want to wait 3-4 days to respond to a ticket to play >:( TICKET N #118377

Please don't duplicate tickets on the forum, there is always a queue in the technical support and you got your answer fast.

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.