kevinfr

Whats happen with Radiant Circlet upgrade Stone!

Hello dear administration, it is the third time I talk about this topic ... What happens to the radiant circlet upgrade stone because now with the merge update the npc asks for 3, when before I asked for 1 stone ... I understand that it is a matter of the update but they also have to think that those of the old server x5 that did not have radiant circlet were bad, those of the helheim had it easier .. They should be more equitable or put it back by 1 since there are many people complaining about this topic. If they can't then put the item on tarot at a higher chance. Thank you and I hope they give a solution @Supervisor @Yanessa @Major Payne

• Лайк 1

Поделиться сообщением

hi. always needed 3 stones

Поделиться сообщением

@Myo 

if it is correct, but you know that on the server one more than 2 weeks ago that the npc asked for 1 stone for lvl 2 and 1 stone for lvl 3. Which seems really unfair now

Поделиться сообщением

The base should initially be 3 stones. just an English client, probably was not configured correctly and this was fixed. There have always been 3 in Russian

Поделиться сообщением

You need 3 stones to upgrade the circlet. During the corresponding event, the cost of the upgrade is temporarily reduced to 1 stone.

Поделиться сообщением

40 minutes ago, Yanessa said:

You need 3 stones to upgrade the circlet. During the corresponding event, the cost of the upgrade is temporarily reduced to 1 stone.

What does it mean During the corresponding event, the cost of the upgrade is temporarily reduced to 1 stone ? Is that event will be or was for reducing from 3 stones to 1?

Поделиться сообщением

so sad :/

Поделиться сообщением

2 часа назад, apex сказал:

What does it mean During the corresponding event, the cost of the upgrade is temporarily reduced to 1 stone ? Is that event will be or was for reducing from 3 stones to 1?

There was such an offer (with circlets) and maybe it will be again.

Поделиться сообщением

Yeah, must ppl really need thats . :D

Поделиться сообщением

That offer with circles is only one chance to make radiant, i cant see on market even one stone for sell, about 3 stones just dream.

Поделиться сообщением