Yanessa

Maintenance Fenrir x10 and Midgard x3 [00:30 +3 UTC 25.08.2019]

Restart_ENG.png

Dear friends, we are continuing to work on improving the server, correcting the shortcomings you told as about. This night, on 25.08.2019 at 00:30 Moscow time (+3 UTC) will be the maintenance of the game server Fenrir x10 and Midgard x3. It will take about 30 minutes.

Поделиться сообщением

what kind of event will be ?

Поделиться сообщением

55 минут назад, apex сказал:

what kind of event will be ?

This one.

Поделиться сообщением

Reciently we had that one , most people i believe already have it , u need maybe add same another items for reward too , now i see only gemstones and baits for exchange. Are those baits are same as for pa points or better reward has?

Изменено пользователем apex

Поделиться сообщением

Will the exalted "Against the New Enemy" and "The Last One Standing" quest go up to the way they were in the fenrir x5?
now they are x1 giving 4,500 points and before they gave x5 22,500 faction points

Поделиться сообщением

10 hours ago, apex said:

Reciently we had that one , most people i believe already have it , u need maybe add same another items for reward too , now i see only gemstones and baits for exchange. Are those baits are same as for pa points or better reward has?

x5 people don't have it

Поделиться сообщением

В 24.08.2019 в 21:41, apex сказал:

As marw said it`s for the balance, players from x5 need this items.

Поделиться сообщением

Ok I understand thems, but people who already have it ? Can enjoy only r gemstones?

Поделиться сообщением

21 час назад, apex сказал:

Ok I understand thems, but people who already have it ? Can enjoy only r gemstones?

We are always trying to make different events for all players. Also, you can try our offer here.

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.