Yanessa

New payment option

We are pleased to announce the ability for international users to pay in a seweral defferent ways. New payment method is now available in your Master Account.  Players from more than 16 countries now can use 20 payment options of the site pipiload.com.

Цитата

To Pipiload! We are easy to access payment gateway between you and your favorite website! We have more than 20 payment options available for you to choose from. It is easy instructions with our fast step-by step and secure payment! Just ask your friends and family!

All information about resource news available on the official site.

Поделиться сообщением

Seems like their month is longer than our year, but okay.

Spoiler

5ramY0m.png

JUD2uuj.png

And their support page doesn't seem to work too

Spoiler

l1luRXL.png

feels good

Поделиться сообщением

another bullshit payment system, thanks once again for more disappointment, now we have this pipiload that if you search a little bit in the internet you'll see a bunch of scam and other shady stuff on their reviews, but still we give to the EU/NA players because you guys actually dont care about your whole player base. Now we have a method that dont even accept paypal and other methods for example one of the many i tried on this retarded website doesnt work for some reason.After some thought i was brave enough to try putting my credit card on this "payment system"(if you can call that) but it basically says: "we dont accept your credit card" OH RIGHT so then you put that you accept AMERICAN EXPRESS BUT CANT ACCEPT?! what kind of shady stuff do we need to go through in order to just give you guys the money worth of a coffee in starbucks just to have a minimum chance to play this server? 

Besides that , i think you guys are too good to do like other russian servers that accepted paypal and just did it manually in order to welcome non-russian players, but i guess you guys are too good to do that.

Поделиться сообщением

57 minutes ago, Yanessa said:
We are pleased to announce the ability for international users to pay in a seweral defferent ways. New payment method is now available in your Master Account.  Players from more than 16 countries now can use 20 payment options of the site pipiload.com.

All information about resource news available on the official site.

So...

Can you make us just send money to one of your paypal accounts and deal with this problem?

Cose this payment doesn't work either, and yes way to shady stuff and "3rd sides" include in this, worst of all is that you don't even got skrill...

Поделиться сообщением

if you dont want our money just give us a paypal,give us our donation and give all the money to some non-profit organization that wants to cure cancer or some stuff like that

Поделиться сообщением

3 минуты назад, SplichO сказал:

So...

Can you make us just send money to one of your paypal accounts and deal with this problem?

Cose this payment doesn't work either, and yes way to shady stuff and "3rd sides" include in this, worst of all is that you don't even got skrill...

If you have paypal why you wont to pay with card? It works.

Поделиться сообщением

2 минуты назад, Abnormal сказал:

for me it just says : INVALID CARD . No matter what credit card i put. already tried with an american express and a mastercard (and they are not INVALID)

Поделиться сообщением

2 минуты назад, tuturu сказал:

for me it just says : INVALID CARD . No matter what credit card i put. already tried with an american express and a mastercard (and they are not INVALID)

try to write to them as i can see there already about 10+ successful payments from eu/latin people.

Поделиться сообщением

http://imgur.com/a/8TNpo

This is their support part

Изменено пользователем tuturu

Поделиться сообщением

30 minutes ago, Abnormal said:

It doesn't work...

13 minutes ago, Abnormal said:

ok god i'll ask them to fix this.

the_op10.png

Tell me where do you see the options? Also redirect you have on the website is having blocked dns.

Yes, as you say few people manage to do transaction, but this doesn't mean it solved the problem in general lol... you was informed about it, most of private L2 servers got minimum skrill or paypal as payment method, you got neither...

You could even make option to send you by Western Union...

Изменено пользователем SplichO

Поделиться сообщением

it seems it has different options for different users. those are mine

https://gyazo.com/c0fb1b8af8262199e80ab4d70c2f8e90

Изменено пользователем tuturu

Поделиться сообщением

So still nothing?

Поделиться сообщением

Lets see:

People that can donate:

- Have more exp by 50%

- Higher drop rate

- Solo Kamaloka + Premium bonuses + PCCafe points + Offline levelling

Additional in game donations:

- to reset Kartia (to do 2x per day) now imagine the exp gap difference

- exp runes 200%

- rose spirit for 5 hours

- blessed enchants for shirt

The list is long and you know it, so I just wonder how on earth you think we can compete when you can't get paypal or skrill working, and those visa/master card options are not working for most of people as our banks see it as fraud or shady source...

Поделиться сообщением

Strict financial regulations in EU/NA make accepting payments almost impossible w/o thorough security checks. We offer best we can find.

Поделиться сообщением

47 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

Strict financial regulations in EU/NA make accepting payments almost impossible w/o thorough security checks. We offer best we can find.

Well other words means you can't fix it, and wont be fixed? I mean its unplayable if you compare benefits ppl with PA and few small donations compared to those that want to donate but you not giving us options.

Those that donated, a group of ppl from RisdeofSun or what is exact name of clan was 99 lvl after 7,8 hours from start of server, "power of donations", and for those that don't got PA gonna take a week to get 99 if not even more. In this chronicle lvl is way to important to put a side the fact you not giving people proper options to donate with.

What about skrill, they are big as paypal is and covering more states, you should create an account on it and let us donate you there, I hope you will fix this fast most of us was up for simply leaving even yesterday but we are hoping you gonna fix this. I mean I hope you understand that without PA and donation benefits there is absolutely no way to compete against those that do use them, and then why do we bother?

Поделиться сообщением

Hello guys, im a representative of PipiLoad.

I would like to clear some doubts.

- Our system filters automatically by country the payments types allowed. Thats why each costumer will see different options.

- We dont have Paypal enabled at this moment, but we will enable it again soon.

- PipiLoad offers more than 120 different payment types worldwide.

- We just finished the maintenance our support site, feel free to contact us there with any problem and we will assist you. Our customer support works 24/7.

Thanks.

Поделиться сообщением

9 hours ago, PipiLoad said:

Hello guys, im a representative of PipiLoad.

I would like to clear some doubts.

- Our system filters automatically by country the payments types allowed. Thats why each costumer will see different options.

- We dont have Paypal enabled at this moment, but we will enable it again soon.

- PipiLoad offers more than 120 different payment types worldwide.

- We just finished the maintenance our support site, feel free to contact us there with any problem and we will assist you. Our customer support works 24/7.

Thanks.

Hello, well this are options I have:

the_op10.png

I didn't understood about your status with paypal?

Did you ever had it?

Or its just disabled at this moment?

And by having this 2 options only I guess paying with Visa/Maestro not gonna happen. And another thing, people from my group that did have more options (including visa/maestro), the payments got declined and had message "failed", and they do have money on them.

Поделиться сообщением

What is enough its enough.

Bye

Поделиться сообщением

SplichO, send us a ticket on our support system at PipiLoad website, we need more information from you to help you out.

Thanks.

Поделиться сообщением

I want pay with my MasterCard but I can't and the Pipiload is really bad. Make new pay system.

Поделиться сообщением

works just fine. even if it says your payment is declined, check your pipiload cards in account, they are there. so less drama

Изменено пользователем iVesper

Поделиться сообщением

Can you tell us please each card what corresponds to? 50$ = 50 card = pts ? 

Поделиться сообщением

3 часа назад, Bleeze сказал:

Can you tell us please each card what corresponds to? 50$ = 50 card = pts ? 

1$ = 60 rub

Поделиться сообщением

Ok so greeks can't donate. so i guess i can't compete with others. looking for a solution or I guess. I can't go on.

Поделиться сообщением