Yanessa

Update of the server Midgard x3 - Secret of Empire

7777 (1).png

Dear friends, today we have a really great news: we are glad to present to your attention the update of the Lineage II: Classic server to the version Secret of Empire. By embracing the most important traditions of our complex, the new update is fully in line with the official servers, and also includes all the latest innovations and brand new things in leveling.

The update contains many changes, but I would like to pay special attention just to some of them. We tried to make the game process of this chronicles even more intense and interesting.

Automatic leveling, supplies and skills

The process of the game simplification went even further than just cyclic macroses adding: now players have the opportunity to use a more advanced and functional system of automatic leveling, including the automatic use of needed supplies. Moreover, it is now possible to automatically use skills marked with the green arrows, for example, active buffs.

automini.jpgautohunt.jpg

Magic Lamp

Magic Lamp is an another change that will definitely simplify and improve the process of your character leveling. Kill monsters, earn magic lamps and get nice bonuses for your experience.

According to your success in killing mobs there are 4 stages of Magic Lamps: Green, Blue, Purple and Red, which will give you from +5.000.000 EXP and +135.000 SP to +100.000.000 EXP and +2.700.000 SP respectively.

New items

And one of the most interesting innovations is the new S-grade equipment and the system for equipment improving. The head blacksmith Ferris in Aden will gladly help you to improve your items under some simple conditions.

sgrade.jpg

Instant professions gaining
Yes, there is no need to waste your precious time on completing boring quests, which you have seen many times already. Now, as soon as you reach the desired level, there will show up a special button - clicking on it and you will see a new interface for profession choosing. This UI applies to all quests for classes changing, including quests for a third profession.

classtransfer.jpg

The update will be installed on Thursday, June 27, 16:00 Moscow time (+3 UTC). Along with the updating start, there will appear a new required version of the client in the game launcher. During the update, we will try to publish on the forum information about approximate timing of a maintenance.

Thank you for staying with us, it will be even more interesting soon!

Поделиться сообщением

That`s unfair. Why did classic get first update, if 1st  released  and PRIME server was 7x GOD client. I tough you more focused with GOD client. but was wrong.

Изменено пользователем apex

Поделиться сообщением

56 минут назад, apex сказал:

That`s unfair. Why did classic get first update, if 1st  released  and PRIME server was 7x GOD client. I tough you more focused with GOD client. but was wrong.

Well, you were wrong. We're taking care of each server in the same way. The fact is, it's not about fairness, but technical things.

Поделиться сообщением

I understand you, but more people waiting farfurion client and been asked u for months , on another hand as far as I know classic server has lower population too.  So no idea how decided to go that way. But its not my business ofc. Just wich admins quicker delivery farfurion update to us and Good luck!

Поделиться сообщением