Авторизация  
Haseo

Starting in the server

So, after NA fail i was looking for a server to start. Kinda. 'coz i've been in this server for few days, in the past, and i got some toons in either classic version and in the old 10x server. But now i wonder : Is it worth to start again in the 5x or keep going in the classic version?
It seems like they got "Like-off" fixes, which is a really good thing, and we also have lots of events...but is it worth? Like, is it possible to be competitive in the live or classic version w/o spending money? Like farming adenas somehow and being able to get to the top-spots? I already know that 90% of the population is RU, i don't mind, but is it worth? which is better? Classic x3 or live 5x? 

Поделиться сообщением

2 часа назад, Haseo сказал:

So, after NA fail i was looking for a server to start. Kinda. 'coz i've been in this server for few days, in the past, and i got some toons in either classic version and in the old 10x server. But now i wonder : Is it worth to start again in the 5x or keep going in the classic version?
It seems like they got "Like-off" fixes, which is a really good thing, and we also have lots of events...but is it worth? Like, is it possible to be competitive in the live or classic version w/o spending money? Like farming adenas somehow and being able to get to the top-spots? I already know that 90% of the population is RU, i don't mind, but is it worth? which is better? Classic x3 or live 5x? 

still alive, x3

Поделиться сообщением

Up, just to have some more details.

Поделиться сообщением

Авторизация