Yanessa

New server - Fenrir x5

Fenrir X5_ENG.png

Dear friends, I have a piece of great news for all who love the Gamecoast gaming complex like we do and believe in its future. Today we are ready to announce the opening of the new Lineage II server with the current update Lineage II: Orfen. Following our core ideas, we will use the official server platform which includes all the latest updates and fixes.

We are continuing to use the theme of Scandinavian mythology and give to the new server name “Fenrir”. Its main rate will be x5. This server is the crown of all the experience that we received during the existence of the entire complex, both from a technical point of view and the organization of game moments.

We have prepared a lot of various contests for the opening of the server, some of which are valid even before the server is opened, others will take part immediately after the official start. Moreover, contests will include real prizes. In the next few days, all topics about contests will be published, and links will be added to this topic.

As before the opening of the server will be divided into two stages: open beta testing and the official start. OBT will begin on January 22, on Tuesday, at 18:00 Moscow time. The official start is scheduled on January 25, at 19:00 Moscow time. All topics including new server details will be posted over the next week.

Start of OBT: on January 22, on Tuesday, at 19:00 Moscow time

Thank you very much for your support, dear friends. It is a great joy for us to invite you to the opening of a new server, we will be infinitely happy to see each of you in the vast of a new world.

• Лайк 1

Поделиться сообщением

Great news. Yanessa going to be a proxy for latin players?

Поделиться сообщением

Will new server be again full of bots like X10 Hellheim running 24/7 on Elven Village and Sea of Spores and make top lvls in few weeks also with edit Clients using old Clan windows abusing Clan Teamwork? We really want to be after some serious stuff please. Thanks

Поделиться сообщением

if its the same p2w as the other 2servers before there is no point in even opening this one... cause its gonna be the same graveyard

Изменено пользователем qqpp
  • Лайк 1

Поделиться сообщением

On 25/12/2018 at 1:55 PM, qqpp said:

if its the same p2w as the other 2servers before there is no point in even opening this one... cause its gonna be the same graveyard

who are you? what was your nick in game?

Поделиться сообщением

В 24.12.2018 в 20:24, mylucas94 сказал:

Great news. Yanessa going to be a proxy for latin players?

There will be several proxies and no bots.

• Лайк 1

Поделиться сообщением

is ther gonna be punishment for botting? because 100% ther gonna be players who gonna still bot :D

Поделиться сообщением

19 минут назад, Jazumi сказал:

is ther gonna be punishment for botting? because 100% ther gonna be players who gonna still bot :D

Yes, there will be punishment, also we will update our anti-cheat system.

Поделиться сообщением

Why does it say incorrect name in beta when I try to put my name I only use.

Изменено пользователем Illustral

Поделиться сообщением

Hi, from Romania I have a huge ping, please fix the latency, or add proxys if possible, is very important for the gameplay.

For my friends, activation emails goes to SPAM, fix it!

Изменено пользователем Pliku

Поделиться сообщением