is there any possibility to set the game language to English, cuz mine is completely in Russian,even I have choice English

Поделиться сообщением

3 минуты назад, Syyr сказал:

is there any possibility to set the game language to English, cuz mine is completely in Russian,even I have choice English

Unfortunately official servers still didn't released English game client, once it'll be available we'll push it in updater.

Поделиться сообщением

Okay Thank you very much for the fast reply and information

Изменено пользователем Syyr

Поделиться сообщением

You can use the language files from the current 6.2 EU Gameforge Client to patch your game into english. All 6.2 items will have the english name, as well as your user interface. However, everything that came with 6.5 (items, NPCs, quests) will just say "???". It does not break the game though and you can still do quests.

In order to patch, copy the "Strings" folder and the data.pak from your GameForge Aion installation if you have it. You can find the folder in:

C:\Program Files (x86)\GameforgeLive\Games\GBR_eng\AION\Download\l10n\ENG\Data.

In your GameCoast Installation, navigate also into

<GameCoast Installation>\aion6\l10n\Rus\Data and delete the folder "strings" and the data.pak (Or put them into a backup folder).

DO NOT just paste the english strings and data.pak. Delete them first from the Rus folder, then paste the strings and data.pak from the english Aion installation.

I hope this will help.

1 пользователю понравилось это

Поделиться сообщением

5 hours ago, NeroStylish said:

You can use the language files from the current 6.2 EU Gameforge Client to patch your game into english. All 6.2 items will have the english name, as well as your user interface. However, everything that came with 6.5 (items, NPCs, quests) will just say "???". It does not break the game though and you can still do quests.

In order to patch, copy the "Strings" folder and the data.pak from your GameForge Aion installation if you have it. You can find the folder in:

C:\Program Files (x86)\GameforgeLive\Games\GBR_eng\AION\Download\l10n\ENG\Data.

In your GameCoast Installation, navigate also into

<GameCoast Installation>\aion6\l10n\Rus\Data and delete the folder "strings" and the data.pak (Or put them into a backup folder).

DO NOT just paste the english strings and data.pak. Delete them first from the Rus folder, then paste the strings and data.pak from the english Aion installation.

I hope this will help.

thanks for your little guide. problem is I have downloaded the game with Gamecoast launcher

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас