Search the Community: Showing results for tags 'vip'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Lineage II: Classic & Prelude of War — Официальная платформа | RUSSIAN FORUM
    • Важное
    • Общий раздел Lineage II
    • Thor [x7] - Хроники Classic
    • Объединенный Сервер Fenrir [x10] - Хроники Prelude of War
    • Сервер Midgard [x3] - Хроники Classic
    • Хочу пофлудить!
  • Aion 4.6
    • Важное
    • Общий раздел Aion
    • Сервер Aion 4.6
    • Хочу пофлудить!
    • Группа ВКонтакте
  • International section
    • Project news
    • FAQ
    • General Discussion
    • Aion 4.6 RETAIL
    • Lineage II OFF Classic — Thor [x7]
    • Lineage II OFF Classic — Midgard [x3]
    • Merged Lineage II Prelude of War — Fenrir [x10]
    • Support system
  • Общий | RUSSIAN FORUM
    • Обращения, конкурсы, голосования
    • Техническая поддержка
    • Флудильня

Blogs

  • [L2] Изменения, проведенные на сервере
  • Our servers
  • AION новости
  • Test
  • Ивент
  • Технический
  • Taxi Business Solutions: How Much Does a Taxi Dispatch System Cost?

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


About Me

Found 2 results

  1. VIP is a multi-level bonus system for a gaming account. The system has 7 levels, to achieve each level you need a certain number of points. Points can be obtained by spending money in the game store and by killing mobs. There is a small chance to get one VIP point from each mob. The difference between your level and level of mob should not be more than 3 levels. When you buy in a gaming shop 70% of the money are converted into VIP points. Level Amount of VIP points Write-off of VIP points Bonus 1 150 150 XP +3%, SP +10%, drop +15% 2 500 150 XP +7%, SP +15%, drop +25%, +6 messages to world chat 3 1000 350 XP +15%, SP +15%, drop +30%, chance of losing things after death -10%, +6 messages to world chat 4 1750 650 XP +25%, SP +25%, drop +35%, chance of losing things after death -15%, +10 messages to world chat 5 3500 1250 XP +30%, SP +30%, drop +40%, chance of losing things after death -20%, PVE damage +10%, +20 messages to world chat 6 10000 3500 XP +30%, SP +30%, drop +45%, chance of losing things after death -25%, PVE damage +15%, +30 messages to world chat 7 20000 7000 XP +30%, SP +40%, drop +55%, chance of losing things after death -30%, PVE damage +20%, +40 messages to world chat Also, you will receive silver and gold VIP coins depending on the level while killing mobs. For these coins you can buy some items in the game store, assortment of the store will be published later. The withdrawal of VIP points takes place after 30 days of the last change in the VIP level. Status and information about VIP is presented in the game after clicking on the VIP button. Information about bonuses, points and other components of the vip system can be changed before the server starts.
  2. VIP - это многоуровневая система бонусов для игрового аккаунта. Система имеет 7 уровней, для достижения каждого уровня необходимо определенное количество очков. Очки можно получить при трате средств в игровом магазине и при убийстве мобов. С каждого моба есть небольшой шанс получить одно вип очко. Разница между Вашим уровнем и уровнем моба не должна быть более 3 уровней. При покупке в игровом магазине 70% средств конвертируются в вип очки. Так же в зависимости от уровня при убийстве мобов вы будете получать серебряные и золотые VIP монеты. За данные монеты можно будет приобрести некоторые предметы в игровом магазине, ассортимент магазина будет опубликован позже. Снятие очков VIP происходит через 30 дней после последнего изменения уровня VIP. Статус и информация о VIP представлена в игре в следующем виде после нажатия на кнопку VIP: