Nerva

This Server is Unfair

So ... for a while now non russian players haven't been able to donate which makes us VERY behind on everything, no exp runes, no prestige , no exp items no vitality items etc etc , this has been like this for over a month , do you think this is fair?...

also i have been waiting for compensation over some Heine fishing tickets for over 1 week now, i bought bugged coupons from a player.... how do you explain this? preference over russian players? i don't know..

trying to donate in any of the credit card links says credit card if from a wrong country, all my friends experience this!

This is what you call hospitality ? please think about us too, get another way to donate, maybe paypal or at least make credit card that accept more countries.

i also wrote it here because YOU NEVER answer to someone who writes in English section.............

Изменено пользователем Nerva

Поделиться сообщением

I wonder when adm will solve this problem,?

Поделиться сообщением

I agree on everything Nerva has written. You can also out PaySafe as a donate way. You have to show more attention in non-russian community. Well if u want us here and maybe some new ppl, you MUST do it and fast.

Imagine a new player here. Downloads the client-log in-create char. He wants to buy Prenium Account--> he can't. Well if I was in his place , I would just quited before even start.

Real fact:

My friend tried download the client for 3 days.    3 days!   Finnaly after   3    days   (and spam for me and him on tickets)  support answer and they fixed it in 10seconds....  Now if he wanted to buy some boosts? for faster xp-better drop-prenium account for a month to help him grow?  He just cant. But if a new russian player starts now, he has advantage against him.  Some ppl donate less , some ppl donate more, some ppl donate huge. Its part of the game and totally respectable. Just if someone can donate and you cant, isnt fair.

Поделиться сообщением

All players had the same problems with coupons.
This is a forum, so if the answer has already been given by someone, then repeating the same does not make sense. In all other cases, the administration is always answer.

Поделиться сообщением

6 minutes ago, Yanessa said:

All players had the same problems with coupons.
This is a forum, so if the answer has already been given by someone, then repeating the same does not make sense. In all other cases, the administration is always answer.

alright... how many more months u think players will wait until they quit?

whats the point of even having the server open for other people if you only favorite russian players?

THEY can donate ... WE can't ..

so, do you think this is fair? donation should be closed for everyone if you dont let others donate.

are you coming up with a new way to donate for us or are you just gonna keep ignoring the people who already invested in this server?

Поделиться сообщением

The fact is while Russian people keep donating and buying things like boosts or Brooches or anything that can affect pvp etc. It keeps us out of the game while we can't compete. Server at this moment won't have new players that are not Russians. Without being able get the most important thing. Premium Account. As i said many times last month English Community is a bit dead. Try to find also a new person to work on Forum on English section. Cause we never get informed for new things / changes.

Поделиться сообщением

Sorry yanessa , if the problem with coupons was already posted on this forum it wasn't on english section...

everything only gets posted on russian section ... lol

Поделиться сообщением

26 минут назад, Nerva сказал:

Sorry yanessa , if the problem with coupons was already posted on this forum it wasn't on english section...

everything only gets posted on russian section ... lol

It's a problem of a few players and everyone was writting about this to the support or to my PM. After event was started, we fixed the coupons, but there still was some bugged coupons (I have to refund adena for each player). If you have bugged coupons write to me.

Administration is working on problem with donation. We can't add paypal at all.

Поделиться сообщением

find master card

I live in Estonia and I have a mastercard, and without any problems I pay for the services I need

I apologize for my Google translator)

Поделиться сообщением