There is an unscheduled maintenance on the server. It was unavailable for hour or more.
Good news, everyone!
Pipiload payment option is once again available for all customers!
Об этом блоге
Записи в этом блоге
The changes made on the server:
- Changed the mentoring system: at the end of the course student receives a "certificate", according to the latest hot fixes.
- Changed the requirements for entry into the lair of Helios: at least 70 people -> at least 49 people
Established Event: Make way for Newbies!
Changes in Store:
- Changes in the Tarot Game
- Game client updated to the latest version
Changes on the server:
Changes on server
- Olympiad Manager now offers stacks of 100 pieces of reputation to exchange it to 100 Olympiad Symbols
- Paddy's (from the Fantasy Isle) dialogue in English and Russian client are the same now
- The chance of getting Radiant Gemstone Fragment and La Vie En Rose's Radiant Brooch from the Shadai's Jewelry Box was greatly increased.
Rollback for the academic clan bonus was fixed.
- The largest Supply Boxes amounts were deleted due to the bug
- Functioning of Supply Boxes have been restored
- Event "Alien Invasion" was started.
- Event items "Red Libra Talismans" were removed
Changes in the Tarot game:
- Boxes with low-epic removed from the premium game and bonus game and transfered to the regular game. The permanent epics are added to the premium game.
- Queen Ant's ring is a permanent from now.
- Drop rate of permanent low-epics was reduced.
- Drop rate of tickets in premium game was increased.
Event: Items of Red Libra event was deleted.
All kinds of "Supply Box" is no longer contain anything until the problem with the clan rewards would be fixed. This is a forced and temporary measure to resolve the problem. At the moment, we are very close to solve this and return reward in these objects after fix.
The list of changes for the November 1, 2016:
- Tarot awards will be updated.
- L2 game store will be updated, there will be new decoration items and tickets for the event Red Libra.
- Activated ability to use a clipboard in the game chat (copy and paste)
- Changes on the DCS server: removed all double castle hold, ownership of the castles was assigned to the owners according to this topic.
The following changes were made:
- All talismans now are in the general form: in boxes, in recipes, mammon and elsewhere. All users talismans were replaced with correct ones.
- Event "Master Yogi Returns " is completed. Event NPC removed from the world. Also staffs, scrolls and wonderful crystals were removed from the L2 store and players inventory.
- Event "Red Libra" is started.
- The reward for the quest "The Return of Chaos fragments" in Lyon Blackbird (Box stores) were tripled.
October 21 at 03:00 +3 GMT will be maintenance. An offline time ~30 minutes.
The following changes will be made on the next maintenance:
1. All Abundance Talisman brought to a common form in the exchanger of Mammon and in crafting ingredients. Inappropriate talismans will be replaced by the correct ones in inventory and in all types of warehouses.
2. The Game on Chances will be added to all Teleportation Masters in the main cities.
The Game on Chances is made up of three games: in each of it you are putting on the line from 1000 to 5 billion Adena and can double, triple or get a tenfold gain.
Once you make your bet and click play there will be offered two options: either to win or lose!
- To calculate we use the generator of quasirandom numbers.
- The chance in the game is 50 to 50. It is a 50% to win and 50% to lose.
- Triple blow: the chance 33.3 (3) to win and 66.6% (6)% to lose.
- Bet on the number: 10% chance to win and 90% to lose.
The number of attempts is limited only by the size of your wallet.
3. The option for character renaming would be available in personal account.
To rename your character go to the indicated name of your account and see a list of characters in this account. Next, select the desired character and then type a new name.
You can change a name only 1 time per week for a one game account.
October 15 at 03:00 +3 GMT will be maintenance. An offline time ~30 minutes.
October 11 at 03:00 GMT will be maintenance. An offline time ~30 minutes.
October 4 at 02:00 GMT will be maintenance. An offline time ~30 minutes.
Changes on the server:
- Greatly increased the chance of successful enchantment of the Staff of Master Yogi (by both scrolls)
- Increased chance of getting improved rewards for enchanted Staves Master Yogi
- Staff to cast "Protection of the mind" is added to the store
September 20 at 03:00 Moscow time (+3 UTC) will be maintenance. An offline time - 15 minutes.
• Tebot, Theo, Tedjakar, Tekaf
September 17 at 05:00 Moscow time will be server maintenance. The server will be unavailable for about 1 hour.
- Server raid is available, siege date was appointed.
- Daily bonus of PA points for the entrance is now equal to 10 points. Periodic bonus points of PA for online has been increased from 10 to 50 points.
- Changed rewards of Dragons Event: Draco and Lyndrako:
- To Mammon Merchant was added Brooches of Lavianroz 2, 3 and 4 cell according to Adena rates.
September 14 at 02:00 MSK (+3 UTC) will be maintenance. An offline time will be about 1 hour.
The system of donations was remade regard to the system of bonuses. Now, when you do one-time donation of more than 500 rubles, you can receive bonuses according to the following table:
More than 500 rubles - 10%.
More than 1,000 rubles - 13%.
More than 2,000 rubles - 15%.
More than 3,000 rubles - 20%.
More than 5,000 rubles - 25%.
More than 10,000 rubles - 30%.
More than 20,000 rubles - 35%.
Bonuses will be given at the same time with a donation, thus when you are pointing out the donation such as 3500 rubles, you'll get 4200 rubles to the account.
Bonuses are independent of the payment system, ie you'll get them at any of the variants of the donation.
To avoid problems with in-game mail, delete old mails. Otherwise, you wouldn't be able to open the mail in the game.
Чтобы избежать проблем с почтой, удаляйте старые письма. В противном случае вы не сможете открыть почту в игре.
Items auction are temporarily disabled. All bets and won lots will be added to characters in their personal storage during an offline of the character.
After corrections auction will be restarted.
Bids of last auction will be returned completely, item in it would not be given.
Referral system has been fixed, who did not get a reward - will get, if your ward is still active in the game (he/she has to play for a while).